Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

what the FUCK

Still fantastic though - despite the intial shock factor xD
10/10

::battle of grim island:: ::battle of grim island::

Amazing!!!

That animation was beautiful! Gave me the tingles when the guy was shot in the first scene... really amazing. Anybody else reading this, just watch it.

Animals(PKMN) Animals(PKMN)

Good, but too short

Funny idea, but it didn't really do anything. If you can't keep a plot going for more than a minute, why not string together lots of these little jokes into a compilation of short sketches?
6/10

Fsbof90 responds:

I know, I can't really make long animations for now because I have a short attention span... :P
Thanks for the review anyway !

StarFox excelent adventur StarFox excelent adventur

Fantastic!

Sweet animation, very funny, beautifully made!
heh heh 'Do a barrel roll! You heard him Donkey Kong!'

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Not a very original joke, but what's a star fox movie without a Barrel roll reference? ^^;

(2007)Funky Chicken (2007)Funky Chicken

Incredible

Top-class klaymation. AGAIN. What more can you expect?

What is Love? What is Love?

Fantasticnessitude

Absolutely brilliant - you've clearly put a ton of effort into this, and it really shows. Lovely art, crisp animation, perfectly synched. Congratulations!

1946 Frames! 1946 Frames!

Very nice indeed

You've clearly worked hard on this, so contratulations for that. The FBF was really smooth and I liked the fluent style as well. I didn't really think that the music fitted the animation though, maybe that's something to think about.

Aljo responds:

Yes, i wanted a fitting music to this animation, but i didn't find any...

Guide to being review mod Guide to being review mod

I laughed, I cried...

I liked this - it made me laugh, THRICE. My only complaint is that it's a bit short, maybe you could lengthen it at a later date? Still, very funny nonetheless.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

Perhaps! :o

Thanks for the review :D

Space Duck Space Duck

Amazing!

The art style in this is so sleek, and the animation is so smooth. I love your work! This could well be the best Flash I've seen all month.

FOR EVERYONE FOR EVERYONE

Loved it!

I thought that this Flash's greatest attribute was that the music, the words and the art stlye all complimented each other perfectly and fitted together like a jigsaw. Shame there was no real ending and everything just stopped. Otherwise, great!