The Breach The Breach

Like a creepy, awesome Metroid

For a flash, that was so engrossing and well-presented, and brilliantly terrifying in places. Towards the end, the officers' logs became gradually darker and more sinister, which only added to the already spine-chilling atmosphere. The cutscenes in particular were very powerful, particularly when images of possessed faces jumped out at you. And the gameplay was equally solid. Ten stars.

Luis LAUNCH Luis LAUNCH

Kickass

Sweet! Great game. Happy you day, Luis!

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Incredible

Easily one of the best things ever. Creative genius!

Super Mario Hardcore Super Mario Hardcore

Awesome

I love this. I know it's glitched, but I don't care. I can look past it. It's still has the makings of an addictive, challenging game.

Casualty responds:

Ah, finally someone with sense! Thanks dude!

AliTutorial AliTutorial

Not bad at all.

This was a helpful, nicely designed Flash overall. Just one complaint... maybe if the AS was actuall explained then people could learn and it would stick. If you put that next to each line of code, I think that would improve this a lot. But as it stands, it's still pretty good.
7/10

Rush 2.0 Rush 2.0

Really had me hooked

Very good stuff indeed. I found it to be very addictive, and found myself playing for quite a while. I can't really think of how this could be vastly improved - it's really good as it is.

10/10

Leonave responds:

Wow, thank you very much, my first 10/10, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

3d logic 3d logic

Intriguing

Very interesting. This had me hooked for a very long time - I commend you for that. Some sound would have been nice, but still brilliant nonetheless.

Basic Actionscripting Basic Actionscripting

Not bad.

It's good, you've explained everything reasonably well. But this really needs a soundtrack. Just ANY MUSIC really. That would, for me, bump the score up from 5/10 to 8/10

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

A brilliant game

Absolutely fantastic, the graphics were excellent, it was INCREDIBLY addictive and after about a week I reached the end. I feel so special now ^_^

UpJack UpJack

Not bad at all

This was mainly a good game. Good mechanics, reasonably addictive and kept me interested. However, I would suggest allowing the guy to move quicker - it's frustrating to overpower a shot and not being able to recover. Also, you can advance to the next level even if you run out of balls, so that element is not present. Having said that, this remains a simple and enjoyable game nonetheless.
9/10