Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

what the FUCK

Still fantastic though - despite the intial shock factor xD
10/10

::battle of grim island:: ::battle of grim island::

Amazing!!!

That animation was beautiful! Gave me the tingles when the guy was shot in the first scene... really amazing. Anybody else reading this, just watch it.
10/10

Animals(PKMN) Animals(PKMN)

Good, but too short

Funny idea, but it didn't really do anything. If you can't keep a plot going for more than a minute, why not string together lots of these little jokes into a compilation of short sketches?
6/10

Fsbof90 responds:

I know, I can't really make long animations for now because I have a short attention span... :P
Thanks for the review anyway !

The Breach The Breach

Like a creepy, awesome Metroid

For a flash, that was so engrossing and well-presented, and brilliantly terrifying in places. Towards the end, the officers' logs became gradually darker and more sinister, which only added to the already spine-chilling atmosphere. The cutscenes in particular were very powerful, particularly when images of possessed faces jumped out at you. And the gameplay was equally solid. Ten stars.

Luis LAUNCH Luis LAUNCH

Kickass

Sweet! Great game. Happy you day, Luis!

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Incredible

Easily one of the best things ever. Creative genius!

Team Sounds: Full song demo Team Sounds: Full song demo

Respect

You've remixed the original tune really nicely here, keep it up :)

Team Sounds Team Sounds

Great stuff

Gets catchy after a while. Really good. So good, in fact, I used it.

QrazE responds:

Hey thanks! =D

a.p. - Carol of the Bells a.p. - Carol of the Bells

Really really nice.

You should definately keep up this stuff - although you didn't compose this I thought you remixed it with considerable skill. As somebody has already said, this does indeed deserve a lot more downloads. I downloaded it.